Native to Australia, Eucalyptus is found in antiseptics and dental products. This oil helps promote sensation of relaxation and clears breathing. The chemical components of Eucalyptus Radiata are eucalyptol oil and alphaterpinoel, making it an ideal oil for clear breathing and a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can also be beneficial for the skin. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is quite effective in helping lessen tension. It is also found in dental rinses to freshen and promote oral health.
- Promotes relaxation leading to a clear mind
- Clears stuff nostrils for better breathing
- Aids in dental health
Can be used:
- Lemon and peppermint in a spray bottle for a fresh, clean house
- Combine with Jojoba oil to use as a skin revitalize
- inhale a few drops from the palm to feel invigorated, spirited, and vitality
Ingredients: 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Do not apply essential oils directly to skin. Be aware of skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing or on daily high medications, please consult a physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration(FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose.