Completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms, our authentic Shea butter has a High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that makes shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
Benefits of Shea butter
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin
- Treats Acne And Blemishes.
- Loaded with vitamin A , Vitamins E, F and fatty acids for deep moisture
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin.
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Boost immunity
- Exhibit antioxidant properties
- Prevent joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea